Click on your animal sign!
You can advantageously use some time to examine the compatibility of your zodiac sign with the other Chinese zodiac signs. This represents which people will help you along the way and which there is potential for conflict with. Your luck and prosperity may well be threatened when you come into contact with the animal signs with which you are least compatible.
The four groups
The twelve animal signs can be divided into four groups of three. The groups are based on the three animal signs having similar temperaments and ways of thinking.
- The Rat, The Dragon, Monkey are action oriented and show traits of intelligence. They can complement in intellect and are compatible with each other.
- The Ox, the Snake, The Rooster are deep thinkers and are always conscious of achieving their goals. They complement each other in intellect and habits.
- The Tiger, The Horse, The Dog leans towards freedom and has a strong sense of personal ego. They can understand each other, but are sometimes selfish.
- Rabbit, Sheep, Pig love peace and believe in mutual cooperation. They can be likeable and usually make a super match.
The five elements
Each of the twelve animal signs is related to one of the five elements (Wu Xing), which mutually influence each other by being supportive, draining or destructive.
This affects the interaction between two or more animal signs. The animal signs that have elements that support each other will support each other and look after each other. While animal signs with elements that destroy each other will be destructive to each other.
Year between the animals
Chinese astrology works on the fact that distances in years between the animal signs affect how they get along.
- Compatible animals 4 years. Animal signs four years apart are assumed to be compatible. For example for The Rat, so if we count 4 years clockwise we find the The Dragon and if we count 4 years anti-clockwise we find The Monkey.
- Incompatible animals 6 years. The signs, which are directly opposite to each other, cannot see each other at eye level, but their relationship can be fine if they mutually accept their roles such as. oldest and youngest. For example, The Rat and The Horse are 6 years apart.
- Not compatible animals 3 years. Animal signs that are three years apart are not compatible. For example, for The Rat, the distance is three years to The Rabbit and The Rooster.
Your best match is more than just how well you fit with a partner. It’s also the compatibility of your animal sign – or lack thereof! – in all aspects of life. This also applies to your work colleagues, your friends, etc.
According to Chinese astrology, you can make life easy for yourself. If there is harmony between your animal sign and the people you associate with, you will have it easy.
Therefore, you can use some time to examine the compatibility of your animal sign with the other Chinese animal signs. Where there is a match, you will find people who will help you along the way, good business partners, people who will protect you and care for you.
Where there is conflict, you find people who are potentially an opportunity to have conflicts with. Your luck and prosperity may well be threatened when you come into contact with the animal signs with which you are least compatible.